Join The Aqua Team
Working in hospitality requires a service-minded, customer-focused attitude, and that’s what we look for in an Aqua team member. At Aqua, we select our team members based on their ability to support our commitment to service excellence. Doing so has made Aqua one of the fastest growing companies in Hawaii. We are proud to attribute this success to the hard work of our team members.
At Aqua, we:
- Welcome our guests with warmth and the Aloha spirit
- Treat all guests and each other with respect and dignity
- Greet guests by their name whenever possible
- Always smile and maintain positive eye contact
- Escort guests rather than pointing directions to another area of the hotel
- Use Aqua telephone etiquette
- Whoever receives a complaint will own it and resolve it to guest satisfaction
- Take pride in and care of your personal appearance
- Share responsibility in the cleanliness of each property
- Create a safe, secure and accident-free work environment
- Continually prove to owners that they’ve placed their important investment in knowledgeable, capable hands
Aqua provides competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision, a 401K plan, paid vacations, holidays, sick time, life insurance, a complimentary monthly massage and much more.
All energetic and enthusiastic people are encouraged to join the Aqua team!
- Director of Reservations
- General Manager
- Guest Service Agents (Part-Time & On-Call positions available)
- Guest Services Supervisor
- Housekeeping Manager
- HRMS Analyst
- Maintenance Manager
- Revenue Manager
- Sales Manager
- General Manager
- Guest Services Manager
You may also print the application and fax it to 808.748.2245 or mail it to:
Attn: Human Resources
1860 Ala Moana Boulevard, Suite 411
Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
Aqua is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.